Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Monday!!!
Which means another Primitive Christmas Blog Post!!
A Primitive Christmas Blog Hop

Check out todays blog:

Monday December 3rd
Lori Brechlin
 Notforgotten Farm

Because of the slim chance of snow we get around here I am collecting my own
ingredients for a snowman today....... and wanted to say .......
THANK YOU
for the lovely outpouring of warm comments
you all sent on my blog day!!

If you have not commented already leave a comment on my blog
dated Wednesday November 28 including the word
"SNOW"
it's not too late!!!

All that do will be entered 
into a drawing for a free snow angel kit!!!
I have decided to draw 5 names since the drawing ends on December 5th!!!

Keep stitching and watching for snow!!!
Thank you again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! No snow in Phoenix ,but hoping for cooler temps!!

glassbylindi.blogspot.com said...

So cute! I personally think we will be having snow soon, middle PA. 61 degrees at 9pm in Dec! We shall see.