Monday, June 10, 2013

Five New Patterns

5 NEW patterns to share with you.....They measure approx 24" x 32".
They are all wool but of course you can use woolies flannel as a background.

Another option would be to applique them in cottons!!  

#1305  A Needle Pulling Thread 

 #1304 Home Is Where the Heart Is

#1308 Be Merry 

#1307 Owl'ways Give Thanks

 #1306 Snow Happy
  These can easily be enlarged by adding sashing and borders in-between and around the main blocks....or choose your favorite blocks and make throw pillows with them!!! These are NOT listed on my website yet but are available for sale. Please let me know if you need one sent your way before they get on the website!!


2 comments:

Beth said...

Ahhh I need them all. I will wait for them to get on the website though, since I am way behind on all my projects.

pam said...

The patterns are beautiful, what are the prices please?