Monday, December 1, 2014

Welcome December!!!! 
It's the most wonderful time of the year.....
and the busiest it always seems!!! 

Take a little time the next 14 days and join in the fun with 
all of us at the 
Primitive Christmas Blog Hop!! 

Quilts by Cheri is the first up!!! 
I got to hang out with her for awhile in August during a class in 
San Diego at The Country Loft!!

It's cold and windy here in Oregon.
We are turning up the heat stoking up the woodstove. 
I'g looking forward to a GREAT month filled with 
fun, friends, family, and WOOL!!! 

It helps keep a person warm too!!! 
Gotta LOVE WOOL!! 



3 comments:

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

It is the best and the busiest, but I am enjoying spending a few minutes with a hot beverage and these designers! I am so thankful for wonderful and generous people to share the best hobby ever!
Carrie

quiltgrannie said...

It sounds like you have a kindred sister there in Joy. I love working with wool too and your banner is very cute! Thanks for the free pattern and the chance for the give away!!

Beatrice said...

Hello, I really enjoyed the blog hop! Thank you.
I'm also interested in one of your pincushions in the last picture: the one with the Christmas tree and the buttons. Is that one of your designs? Where can I buy the pattern? I couldn't find it in your shop. Can you help me locate it? Thank you.