Thursday, October 1, 2015

Well it's been way too long since I've given any time to my blog!
I have tried several times to post but it just seemed like there was so much to write and that so much had gone on and it seemed too long to tell!!!

So....I am just going to jump in....keep it short....and say....
Happy October!!
I love October!!

It was the month I was for in and I love that!!
I love the changing of the seasons, seeing the colors
change in the trees and the temps change on the thermostat.
I love that the days get shorter and the evenings come earlier.
for Stitcher it means longer evenings with the needle and thread!!

This year I have been anticipating October all year....
#1 because I am turning 60 and it just seems like a good number to be.
#2 because I get to travel to Australia this month!!

On October 28th I will be leaving on a jet plane to Australia!!
I have been working so hard preparing
 and have 4 weeks left to finish everything!!

I am going to be teaching with Gail Pan of Gail Pan Designs
 and
also teaching at the quilt shop
Quilters Harvest.

I will keep you posted on how the packing is coming and fill you in on a little more about what I will be doing!!

Stay turned for more October fun to come!

Happy Stitching!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning Debbie, Happy October to you too. I am in the midst of making myself wool kits of the Salt Box houses. That way I can grab a bag with all the parts and make a banner any time I want. Your designs are the greatest. I do love wool. I have three other friends who are stitchers and we have mini retreats to stitch and share. Thanks so much.